Fast & Lightweight HTTP server, that just works. Accessible through CLI.
- Beautiful output
- Zero-config (unless you want to specify a custom port or directory).
- Uses async/await
- Easy access through CLI.
- Automatically detects the content type, using file extension.
- Uses blazing fast turbo-http library.
- Logs HTTP requests & response status codes.
- Single source file (containing ~160 lines of code)
- 3 dependencies
- Lightweight (only ~1.6 MB).
npm install --global fastic
You can also use
Usage $ fastic [port] [directory] Examples $ fastic $ fastic 8250 ~/DEV/website
Custom port of choice, defaults to
Directory, from which the server is going to start, default is current path.