Xerosploit is a penetration testing toolkit whose goal is to perform man in the middle attacks for testing purposes. It brings various modules that allow to realise efficient attacks, and also allows to carry out denial of service attacks and port scanning. Powered by bettercap and nmap.
Dependencies will be automatically installed.
git clone https://github.com/LionSec/xerosploit cd xerosploit && sudo python install.py sudo xerosploit
|Ubuntu||16.04 / 15.10|
|Kali linux||Rolling / Sana|
- Port scanning
- Network mapping
- Dos attack
- Html code injection
- Download intercaption and replacement
- Dns spoofing
- Background audio reproduction
- Images replacement
- Webpage defacement and more ...
I have some questions!
Please visit https://github.com/LionSec/xerosploit/issues
- Paypal : https://www.paypal.me/lionsec
- Bitcoin : 12dM5kZjYMizNuXaqu7QZBLNDkXjfKYpRD