Laravue (pronounced /ˈlarəvjuː/) is a beautiful dashboard combination of Laravel, Vue.js and the UI Toolkit Element. The work is inspired by vue-element-admin with our love on top of that. With the powerful Laravel framework as the backend, Vue.js as the high performance on the frontend, Laravue appears to be a full-stack solution for an enterprise application level.
- Laravue is positioned as an enterprise management solution, and it is highly recommended to use it to start from scratch.
- For existing Laravel project, you should check Laravue Core for integration.
- Your machine needs to be ready for the latest Laravel and Node.js.
# Clone the project and run composer composer create-project tuandm/laravue cd laravue # Migration and DB seeder (after changing your DB settings in .env) php artisan migrate --seed # Generate JWT secret key php artisan jwt:secret # install dependency npm install # develop npm run dev # or npm run watch # Build on production npm run production
Running the tests
- Tests system is under development
Deployment and/or CI/CD
- Laravel - The PHP Framework For Web Artisans
- Element - A Vue 2.0 based component library for developers, designers and product managers
- Vue Admin Template - A minimal vue admin template with Element UI
Please read CONTRIBUTING.md for details on our code of conduct, and the process for submitting pull requests to us.
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details.
- Laravue-core - Laravel package which provides core functionalities of Laravue.