Fast Node Manager ( fnm )
:rocket: Fast and simple Node.js version manager, built in ReasonML
:sparkles: Single file, easy installation
:rocket: Built with speed in mind
Works with .nvmrc files
Download the latest release binary for your system
Make it available globally on $PATH
Add the following line to your .bashrc / .zshrc file:
eval `fnm env`
- Add a simpler way of installing it ( curl | bash ?)
- Feature: make versions complete the latest: 10 would infer the latest minor and patch versions of node 10. 10.1 would infer the latest patch version of node 10.1
- Feature: fnm use --install , fnm use --quiet
- Feature: fnm install lts ?
- Feature: fnm alias ?
- Feature: Consider nvm-like per-shell usage with symlinks on /tmp directory
- OSX: Add to homebrew?
- Windows Support?
- Linux: Replace curl usage with cohttp / ocurl or something else which is statically-linkable
- Linux: Replace tar with a statically linked library too (for ungzip + untar)
PRs welcome :tada:
npm install -g esy git clone https://github.com/Schniz/fnm.git esy install esy build
After building the project, you can run the main binary that is produced.
esy x fnm.exe
# Runs some smoke-unity test esy test # Runs the feature tests feature_tests/run.sh