Simiki is a simple wiki framework, written in Python.
- Easy to use. Creating a wiki only needs a few steps
- Use Markdown. Just open your editor and write
- Store source files by category
- Static HTML output
- A CLI tool to manage the wiki
Simiki is short for
Simple Wiki :)
New in version 220.127.116.11 (2017-06-04)
- Fix preview not work in py3
New in version 1.6.2 (2017-06-02)
- Fix issue #88, map url path to local file system path and fix root url with non-ascii
- Fix long subcommand not work bug
- Fix preview with temporary files generated by editor
- Fix fabfile with py3
- Update theme simple2
- Add Dockerfile
- Support Python3.6, remove Python2.6
- Support custom markdown extensions configuration, doc
- Enable nl2br(newline to line break) markdown extension by default
It is available for Python 2.7, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, with Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.
Install from PyPI:
pip install simiki
pip install -U simiki
mkdir mywiki && cd mywiki simiki init
For more information,
simiki -h or have a look at Simiki.org
Your contributions are always welcome!
Sending pull requests on Pull Requests Page is the preferred method for receiving contributions.
- Bug fixes can be based on
masterbranch and I will also merge into
- Feature can be based on
Following links are the contribution guidelines you may need:
Thanks to every contributor.
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2013 Tanky Woo
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.