- Distributed task processing system,similar to gearman,based on swoole
- High performance / dynamic multi woker process consumption queue to accelerate backend time consuming service
- There is no need to configure a crontab like gearman worker, swoole-jobs is responsible for managing all worker states
- Support for pushing queues by HTTP API（swoole http server） , does not depend on php-fpm
- Slower logic in web, such as statistical /email/ SMS / picture processing, etc.
- Support redis/rabbitmq/zeromq or any other queue message store.
- It is more stable and faster than the Yii / laravel framework itself.
- With yii2/phalcon/yaf/ThinkPHP5 integration example, other frameworks can refer to src/Action code.
- yii2 demo
- ThinkPHP5 demo
2. Architecture diagram
job scheduling component based on swoole; distributed task processing system similar to gearman;
redis/rabbitmq/zeromq and any other queue message store (currently only redis/rabbitmq).
use swoole process to realize multi process management, the number of processes can be configured, and the worker process will automatically pull up after exiting.
the number of cycles of child processes can be configured to prevent memory leakage from business code; the default stop command will wait for the child process to exit smoothly.
support topic features, different job binding different topic;
each topic starts the corresponding number of sub processes to eliminate the interaction between different topic.
according to the queue backlog, the sub process starts the process dynamically, and the number of the largest sub processes can be configured.
support composer, which can be integrated with any framework;
log file automatic cutting, default maximum 100M, up to 5 log files, prevent log brush full disk;
backlog, support for nail robot and other news alerts.
git clone https://github.com/kcloze/swoole-jobs.git cd swoole-jobs
- git clone https://github.com/kcloze/swoole-jobs.git
- cd swoole-jobs and composer install
- Building a mirror based on the root directory Dockerfile
- docker build -t swoole-jobs .
- docker run -it -v ~/data/code/php:/data swoole-jobs /bin/bash
- After entering the docker container, enter the project directory:
php ./bin/swoole-jobs.php start
5. How to running
1.edit config.php 2.start service php ./bin/swoole-jobs.php start >> log/system.log 2>&1 3.push jobs php ./tests/testJobsSerialzie.php 4.start api server php ./bin/swoole-jobs.php http start 5.stop api server php ./bin/swoole-jobs.php http stop
5.2 Start parameter description
NAME - manage swoole-jobs SYNOPSIS -php bin/swoole-jobs.php app [options] -Manage swoole-jobs daemons. WORKFLOWS -help [command] -Show this help, or workflow help for command. -restart -Stop, then start swoole-jobs master and workers. -start -Start swoole-jobs master and workers. -stop -Wait all running workers smooth exit, please check swoole-jobs status for a while. -exit -Kill all running workers and master PIDs. -http start -Start swoole http server for apis. -http stop -Stop swoole http server for api.
5.3 API parameter description
5.3.1 api url
5.3.2 api params:
6. Service management
There are two ways to start and close the service online:
6.1 The startup script is added to the crontab timing task, which is executed once a minute (swoole-jobs automatically checks if it is executing, avoiding repeated startup).
* * * * * /usr/local/bin/php /***/swoole-jobs.php start >> /***/log/system.log 2>&1
6.2 Using SYSTEMd Management (failure restart, boot up)
1. According to your own project path, modify： docs/systemd/swoole-jobs.service 2. sudo cp -f systemd/swoole-jobs.service /etc/systemd/system/ 3. sudo systemctl --system daemon-reload 4. Service management
#start service sudo systemctl start swoole-jobs.service #reload service sudo systemctl reload swoole-jobs.service #stop service sudo systemctl stop swoole-jobs.service
8. Change log
9. Matters needing attention
- If you embed your own framework, you can refer to src/Action code to inherit the abstract class Kcloze\Jobs\Action\BaseAction.
- Various framework services will start slightly different, for specific reference: Code for
- swoole >=4 version,need to set php.ini, disable coroutine
10. Pressure measurement
- Bottleneck: redis/rabbitmq queue storage itself and job execution speed
- If this project really helps you, please click on the top right corner for a star.