Squzy - opensource monitoring, incident and alerting system
Squzy - is a high-performance open-source monitoring and alerting system written in Golang with Bazel and love.
High perfomance health check system
System Health Checks Capabilities
- GRPC - https://github.com/grpc/grpc/blob/master/doc/health-checking.md
- SiteMap.xml - https://www.sitemaps.org/protocol.html
- Value from http response by selectors(https://github.com/tidwall/gjson)
Small application for get information from Host(server)
Which information you can get:
- CPU load per each
- Memory usage (used/free/total/shared)
- Disk (used/free/total) per each disk
- Net (bytes sent/get, package sent/get , err stat)
Basic implementation for agent server
Storage implementation will get all information from every product and store that
Squzy Web GUI - helps interact with squzy.
Squzy API server for works GUI + applications
Want to help?
Want to file a bug, contribute some code, or improve documentation? Excellent!
Add merge request with description.