pogobuf, a Pokémon Go Client Library for node.js
THIS REPOSITORY IS NO LONGER UNDER ACTIVE MAINTENANCE. FOR FURTHER DEVELOPMENT PLEASE SEE THE POGOSANDBOX FORK.
- Implements all known Pokémon Go API calls
- Includes native request signing (up to API version 0.45) and hashing server support (API version 0.51 and up)
- Uses ES6 Promises and Bluebird
- Includes Pokémon Trainer Club and Google login clients
- Optional batch mode to group several requests in one RPC call
- Automatically retries failed API requests with increasing delay
- 100% pure JS, no native library bindings
- Uses the excellent POGOProtos (via node-pogo-protos)
- Based on prior work by tejado and others
- Uses node-pogo-signature for pure JS request signing
Documentation and usage
You can find the documentation and other information in the wiki.