手动安装： npm install pinus -g
mkdir testProject cd testProject 初始化项目 pinus init
Pinus -- a fast, scalable game server framework for node.js
Pinus is a fast, scalable game server framework for node.js. It provides the basic development framework and many related components, including libraries and tools. Pinus is also suitable for real-time web applications; its distributed architecture makes pinus scale better than other real-time web frameworks.
Complete support of game server and realtime application server architecture
- Multiple-player game: mobile, social, web, MMO rpg(middle size)
- Realtime application: chat, message push, etc.
- Distributed (multi-process) architecture, can be easily scale up
- Flexible server extension
- Full performance optimization and test
- Simple API: request, response, broadcast, etc.
- Lightweight: high development efficiency based on node.js
- Convention over configuration: almost zero config
- Many libraries and tools, including command line tool, admin tool, performance test tool, AI, path finding etc.
- Good reference materials: full docs, many examples and an open-source MMO RPG demo
- Support plugin architecture, easy to add new features through plugins. We also provide many plugins like online status, master high availability.
- Custom features, users can define their own network protocol, custom components very easy.
Why should I use pinus?
Fast, scalable, real-time game server development is not an easy job, and a good container or framework can reduce its complexity. Unfortunately, unlike web, finding a game server framework solution is difficult, especially an open source solution. Pinus fills this gap, providing a full solution for building game server frameworks.