A Mac utility that downloads and extracts Boot Camp drivers with a single click:
|Boot Camp Packages
|Boot Camp Packages
Bombardier is my homage to brigadier, a command-line utility that has saved me countless hours troubleshooting Boot Camp driver packages.
- One click download of Boot Camp drivers
- The Boot Camp driver disk image (DMG) is automatically extracted from the downloaded Package (PKG)
- Boot Camp drivers are downloaded to
- You can toggle between the Mac Models and Boot Camp Packages view layouts
- You can search just about anything to help filter down Packages
- You can also double-click on a Package row to initiate a download (or Show in Finder if already downloaded)
- Launching Bombardier will automatically update:
- Written in Swift 5.1.
- Built using Xcode 11.3.
- Builds run on OS X El Capitan 10.11 or later.
- Bombardier has been tested on macOS Catalina 10.15.
Grab the latest version of Bombardier from the releases page.
Credits / Thank You
- Project created and maintained by Nindi Gill (ninxsoft).
- Tim Sutton (timsutton) for his amazing work on brigadier.
- Adrien Le Mière (@Moutok) for the awesome app name.
- Fixed a bug where a package would attempt to download when a Mac row was double clicked
- Specify a custom Software Update Catalog URL via the Preferences!
- Results can be filtered either via Mac Models or Boot Camp Packages
- Search will now also detect dates and file sizes
- General UI improvements
- General code cleanup
- Shiny new app icon!
- Initial release
Copyright © 2020 Nindi Gill Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.