- 2D/3D: Integrated 2D/3D maps.
- Open and pluggable: Easy to extend with techs you may love as plugins.
- Performant: Can smoothly render tens of thousands of geometries.
- Simple: Extremely easy to learn and use.
- Feature Packed: Essential features for most mapping needs.
- SSR: Server-Side Rendering
maptalks.js was born for a map-centric project to help YUM! China (the most successful food chain in China) manage and analyze spatial data all over the country for choosing locations of new KFC and PizzaHut restaurants. After verified in many projects of government depts and enterprises, we are glad to open source it, and hoping it can help you deliver better mapping projects.
- Web Site
- A Quick Start
- API Reference
- Style Reference
- Modern browsers and IE9+ (only IE11 for 3D features)
- Mobile browsers
- Node >= 4.x (for Server-Side Rendering)
maptalks is well tested against IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox and Chrome by more than 1.6K test cases running on CI services.
- Standalone file
Download the lastest release and load it in your HTML page like:
npm install maptalks --save
We warmly welcome any kind of contributions including issue reportings, pull requests, documentation corrections, feature requests and any other helps.
Please read our contributing guide to learn about our development process, how to propose fixes and improvements, and how to test your changes to maptalks.
Maptalks is built on the shoulders of giants. Please refer to ACKNOWLEDGEMENT for details.