A modified browser built using Electron that helps in responsive web development.
- Mirrored User-interactions across all devices.
- Customizable preview layout to suit all your needs.
- One handy elements inspector for all devices in preview.
- 30+ built-in device profiles with option to add custom devices.
- One-click screenshot all your devices.
- Hot reloading supported for developers.
Please visit the website to know more about the application - https://manojvivek.github.io/responsively-app
The application is available for Mac, Windows and Linux platforms. Please download it from here - https://github.com/manojVivek/responsively-app/releases
Alternatively, MacOS users can use brew to install it:
brew cask install responsively
If you face any problems while using the application, please open an issue here - https://github.com/manojVivek/responsively-app/issues
yarn dev. This will start the app for local development with live reloading.
You can build the app for distrbution by runing:
This will build the binaries for all the platforms and place it in the
If you want to build the binary for a specific platform, run one of the following commands: