ADVANCED AUDIO PLUGIN HOST
This is the community version of Element, a modular AU/LV2/VST/VST3 audio plugin host. Create powerful effects, racks and instruments by connecting nodes to one another. Integrates with your existing hardware via standard protocols such as MIDI.
See building.md for instructions and dependency information
- Runs standalone or as a plugin in your DAW**
- Route Audio and MIDI from anywhere to anywhere
- Play virtual instruments and effects live
- Create re-usable instruments and effect graphs
- Preloaded plugin graphs
- External Sync w/ MIDI Clock
- MIDI Controller Mapping
- Sub Graphing – Nest Graphs within each other.
- Custom Keyboard Shortcuts
- Placeholder Nodes
- Built In Virtual Keyboard
- Multiple Undo/Redo
- And more...
Element currently loads most major plugin formats. Not seeing yours? Check the issue tracker
|Mac OSX||10.8 and up||AU/VST/VST3|
|Windows||XP and up||VST/VST3|
*Ubuntu is the most tested, but should run on any major distribution
This project has been made possible by our Pro license holders & awesome Patrons. Element never would have made it this far without you!
Want to help widdle down the TODO list? Please review the code style and contributor notes before submitting pull requests. You may also want to join the #element-dev channel on the Kushview Discord server.
Please report bugs and feature requests on Github. Element issue tracker.