Deploy your node.js app to Kubernetes with a single command. No config required.
Supports any Kubernetes cluster, including the following:
- Google Kubernetes Engine
- Amazon EKS
- DigitalOcean Kubernetes
- KubeSail (completely free Kubernetes hosting)
- Custom Clusters
npx deploy-node-app in your node project.
- NodeJS / npm - NPM includes the
npxutility needed to run this package without being installed
- kubectl - required for creating your deployment, and recommended for managing your deployment after created
What does this tool do?
After answering a few questions about your app, this tool can:
- Create a Dockerfile (if needed)
- Build a Docker image
- Create a Kubernetes deployment file
- Deploy your app on a Kubernetes cluster
- Configure a free namespace on KubeSail (if desired)
deploy-node-app is maintained by
If you feel that this tool can be improved in any way, feel free to open an issue or pull request!