Usage of pocsuite for attacking targets without prior mutual consent is illegal.
pocsuite is for security testing purposes only
pocsuite3 is an open-sourced remote vulnerability testing and proof-of-concept development framework developed by the Knownsec 404 Team. It comes with a powerful proof-of-concept engine, many powerful features for the ultimate penetration testers and security researchers.
- PoC scripts can running with
shellmode in different way
- Plugin ecosystem
- Dynamic loading PoC script from any where (local file, redis , database, Seebug ...)
- Load multi-target from any where (CIDR, local file, redis , database, Zoomeye, Shodan ...)
- Results can be easily exported
- Dynamic patch and hook requests
- Both command line tool and python package import to use
- IPV6 support
- Global HTTP/HTTPS/SOCKS proxy support
- Simple spider API for PoC script to use
- Integrate with Seebug (for load PoC from Seebug website)
- Integrate with ZoomEye (for load target from ZoomEye
- Integrate with Shodan (for load target from Shodan
- Integrate with Ceye (for verify blind DNS and HTTP request)
- Friendly debug PoC scripts with IDEs
- More ...
pocsuite3 console mode
pocsuite3 shell mode
pocsuite3 load PoC from Seebug
pocsuite3 load multi-target from ZoomEye
pocsuite3 load multi-target from Shodan
- Python 3.4+
- Works on Linux, Windows, Mac OSX, BSD
The quick way:
$ pip install pocsuite3
Or click here to download the latest source zip package and extract
$ wget https://github.com/knownsec/pocsuite3/archive/master.zip $ unzip master.zip
The latest version of this software is available from: http://pocsuite.org
Documentation is available in the
How to Contribute
- Check for open issues or open a fresh issue to start a discussion around a feature idea or a bug.
- Fork the repository on GitHub to start making your changes to the dev branch (or branch off of it).
- Write a test which shows that the bug was fixed or that the feature works as expected.
- Send a pull request and bug the maintainer until it gets merged and published. Make sure to add yourself to THANKS.