Jaeger - a Distributed Tracing System
- Distributed context propagation
- Distributed transaction monitoring
- Root cause analysis
- Service dependency analysis
- Performance / latency optimization
- Jaeger documentation for getting started, operational details, and other information.
- Blog post Evolving Distributed Tracing at Uber.
- Tutorial / walkthrough Take OpenTracing for a HotROD ride.
Jaeger is hosted by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF). If you are a company that wants to help shape the evolution of technologies that are container-packaged, dynamically-scheduled and microservices-oriented, consider joining the CNCF. For details about who's involved and how Jaeger plays a role, read the CNCF announcement.
Jaeger contributions organization, including:
Questions, Discussions, Bug Reports
Reach project contributors via these channels:
Jaeger as a product consists of multiple components. We want to support different types of users, whether they are only using our instrumentation libraries or full end to end Jaeger installation, whether it runs in production or you use it to troubleshoot issues in development.