GuiLite Previewer - WYSIWYG extension for GuiLite
- GuiLite is the smalles/simplest/stablest GUI library for all platforms, it has only 5,000 line C++ code.
- GuiLite Previewer is a Visual Studio Code extension, could extract GUI information from C++ code and preview GUI at preview page(What you see is what you get)
- No need for drag-and-drop widgets, everything (e.g. code/design/build/debug) could be done by coding
- No need for special GUI editor(e.g. Android Studio, Qt designer)
- No need for Extensible Markup Language(e.g. xml, xaml)
How to build GuiLite Previewer?
- Download npm, and install
code .to open the project(VS Code version should be 1.25+)
F5to build/debug the extension
- You will get a new VS Code window with the extension you build above
How to use GuiLite Previewer?
- Open your source code(e.g. test.cpp) with new VS Code with extension
ctrl + shift + p, and input
GuiLite: preview layout
- You will see your GUI layout in preview page