Fast linters runner for Go
golangci-lint is a fast Go linters runner. It runs linters in parallel, uses caching, supports
yaml config, has integrations with all major IDE and has dozens of linters included.
Documentation is hosted at https://golangci-lint.run.
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute. How to contribute.
About core team
The GolangCI Core Team is a group of contributors that have demonstrated a lasting enthusiasm for the project and community. The GolangCI Core Team has GitHub admin privileges on the repo.
The Core Team has the following responsibilities:
- Being available to answer high-level questions about vision and future.
- Being available to review longstanding/forgotten pull requests.
- Occasionally check issues, offer input, and categorize with GitHub issue labels.
- Looking out for up-and-coming members of the GolangCI community who might want to serve as Core Team members.
- Note that the Core Team – and all GolangCI contributors – are open source volunteers; membership on the Core Team is expressly not an obligation. The Core Team is distinguished as leaders in the community and while they are a good group to turn to when someone needs an answer to a question, they are still volunteering their time, and may not be available to help immediately.