This is an online shop prototype (front end) implemented using React. Other technologies we use in this project are: Redux, React router, and React Material UI library.
Some features include:
- Search products using keyword and/or category
- Quick access to all products in given category (accessible from menu on the left)
- Filter products using price, sort products
- See related products of a given product (from details page)
- User can add products to shopping cart
- User can do a simulated checkout of products from cart; proceeds to a page which can be accessed only when logged in.
How to use
Clone the repository.
NOTE: Currently the project has grown in size a bit (roughly 45MB) mainly due to .git folder size (this is probably because I had to upload different versions of a certain .gif file throughout time). To download the project with reduced .git folder size (project size 16MB), use:
git clone --depth 1 https://github.com/giorgi-m/online-shop.git.
cdinto the project folder.