Check all the features on its website :)
Build from source
You need to have nodejs and npm installed. Once you do, just cloning the repo and running
npm install && npm run build
dist/chrome-operafolder. You can load it unpacked on Chrome or Opera.
dist/fffolder. You can load it temporarily on Firefox.
- Add plugin to show the count of unread messages on the favicon.
- Fix post to channel on the "All threads" view.
- Add plugin to avoid opening Slack links on the app.
- It's a major rewrite! all the features are independent plugins (so that users have moar control over what's enabled). This allows users to disable a feature and absolutely killing it.
- Nicer mute and unmute!
- Add ability to use links on the topics :) thanks HerrFolgreich!
- Make it easier to mute users
- Link to taut.rocks!
- Switch from webpack to grunt.
- Don't increment the counter of unread messages on own messages.
- Make it compatible with Firefox.
- Unbreak the popup.
- Renamed it to Taut - a tool for Slack. Because I'm a liar.
1.3 - The last rename! I swear
- Rename it to Taut.
- Add notice and ask people to acknowledge the risks of using this extension.
- Only appear enabled on a slack workspace.
- Move the background-only logic to background.ts and the content script logic to content_script.ts
- Fix message edit when mentioning a team.
- Fix the hangout url when naming people.
- Fix the markdown links on message edit.
- Fix the counter when people talk on threads (that is... don't show an increase on a threaded message).
- Fix the counter on the title when the tab is not focused.
- Add ability to show the number of unread messages on the title.
- Fix a case when a channel was renamed. This got in the middle of the redirection.
- Rename it to BitterSweet
1.2.1 - Last public edition
- Bots were making it past the filter :facepalm:
- Remove the emoji and status from threads as well
- Enable hangout creation on threads
- Make "send response to #channel" sticky
1.1.5 (let's not talk about 1.1.4)
- Fix 1.1.4
- Change the name
- Hide the emoji of people with a status
- Fix the messages with links when displayed on a thread
- Fix when editing messages with markdown links
- Add ability to show all the previews
- Real markdown links!
- Fake Markdown links! (fake as... only people with the extension see them as links)
- Fix on ajax interceptions that don't have an
- Creating hangouts
- Filtering users
- Defaulting to threads on channel
- Hiding reactions between other people
- Hiding emoji status
- Disable GDrive previews
- Moving reactions to the right