Roommates next door
Fluster is a platform which aims to simplify the search for roommates and flatshares by using smart features
A few of the things Fluster offers:
- Fluster recommends you flatshares fitting your needs
- With Fluster, you could discover what are the lifestyle and hobbies of your future roommates
- You like a place on Fluster? You could send instant viewing requests
- Fluster take care of the calendar of your viewings
- Fluster is free, open source and even publishing an ad about your room to let is free too
Third party services
Fluster use the following third party services:
- Google Plus
- Google Analytics, Geolocation and Places
Plugins and components spotlight
Beside the above mentioned stack, several awesome components and plugins are used in the Fluster mobile app. Thank to them, Fluster could offers several useful features:
- A couple of Cordova plugins from Eddy Verbruggen
- cropperjs from Fengyuan Chen
- ngx-translate from ocombe
- The facebook4 plugin of Jeduan Cornejo
- The push plugin of Simon MacDonald
Furthermore, this mobile app use also some other libraries I did publish as separate components:
- ionic-swing use for the swipeable cards feature
- web-photo-filer a web component to apply Instagram-like WebGL filters to photos
- web-social-share a web component to share urls and content on social networks (use in the PWA version of the app)
These last two web components are build using Stencil.
Available for iOS and Android, mobiles or tablets, as a PWA and on the web.
Once you have cloned this repository and if you are looking to serve or build the application, you will have first to define your own third party keys in
The Fluster app is both a mobile app and a PWA. Handling these different targets is possible with the help of the Angular CLI. However some files, like
index.html, aren't dynamic and therefore need to be modified before serve or build with the help of Gulp commands.
Serve the PWA connected with the staging server:
gulp proxy ionic serve
Build mobile app
Build the iOS mobile Cordova app platform for the staging server:
gulp rmmockup gulp staging gulp cordova ionic cordova build ios --prod -c staging
Build the PWA platform for the staging server:
npm run pwa-staging
Fluster is released under the GNU Affero General Public License. Copyright Fluster GmbH, Zürich, Switzerland. See COPYING for more details.
Fluster is developed by David Dal Busco.
The Fluster logo and some icons (ico_man.svg and ico_woman.svg) are a registered trademark of David Dal Busco, Zürich, Switzerland. Please contact me if you want to use the logo or these specific icons.