Envoy is hosted by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF). If you are a company that wants to help shape the evolution of technologies that are container-packaged, dynamically-scheduled and microservices-oriented, consider joining the CNCF. For details about who's involved and how Envoy plays a role, read the CNCF announcement.
- Official documentation.
- Watch a video overview of Envoy (transcript) to find out more about the origin story and design philosophy of Envoy.
- Blog about the threading model.
- Blog about hot restart.
- Blog about stats architecture.
- Blog about universal data plane API.
- data-plane-api: v2 API definitions.
- envoy-perf: Performance testing framework.
- envoy-filter-example: Example of how to add new filters and link to the main repository.
- envoy-announce: Low frequency mailing list where we will email announcements only.
- envoy-users: General user discussion.
- envoy-dev: Envoy developer discussion (APIs, feature design, etc.).
- envoy-maintainers: Use this list to reach all core Envoy maintainers.
- Twitter: Follow along on Twitter!
- Slack: Slack, to get invited go here: http://envoyslack.cncf.io (NOTE: Response to user questions is best effort on Slack. For a "guaranteed" response please email envoy-users@ per the guidance in the following linked thread.).
Please see this email thread for information on email list usage.
Reporting security vulnerabilities
If you've found a vulnerability or a potential vulnerability in Envoy please let us know at email@example.com. We'll send a confirmation email to acknowledge your report, and we'll send an additional email when we've identified the issue positively or negatively.