C++ L7 proxy and communication bus
- Offical documentation.
- Watch a video overview of Envoy (transcript) to find out more about the origin story and design philosophy of Envoy.
- Blog about the threading model.
- Blog about hot restart.
- envoy-api: v2 API definitions.
- envoy-perf: Performance testing framework.
- envoy-filter-example: Example of how to add new filters and link to the main repository.
- envoy-announce: Low frequency mailing list where we will email announcements only.
- envoy-users: General user discussion.
- envoy-dev: Envoy developer discussion (APIs, feature design, etc.).
- #lyft-envoy: IRC (synced to Gitter)
- Twitter: Follow along on Twitter!
- lyft/envoy: Gitter (most people use Gitter. NOTE: Response to user questions is best effort on Gitter. For a "guaranteed" response please email envoy-users@ per the guidance in the following linked thread)
Please see this email thread for information on email list usage.
Reporting security vulnerabilities
If you've found a vulnerability or a potential vulnerability in Envoy please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll send a confirmation email to acknowledge your report, and we'll send an additional email when we've identified the issue positively or negatively.