Httprunner is an HTTP(S) protocol-oriented universal testing framework. Write testing scripts in
YAML/JSON once, you can then achieve automated testing, performance testing, online monitoring, continuous integration and other testing needs.
- Take full reuse of Python's existing powerful libraries:
- Convention over configuration.
- Pursuit of high rewards, write once and achieve a variety of testing needs
- Inherit all powerful features of
Requests, just have fun to handle HTTP(S) in human way.
- Define testcases in YAML or JSON format in concise and elegant manner.
- Record and generate testcases with
validatemechanisms to create full test scenarios.
- Supports perfect hook mechanism.
debugtalk.pyplugin, module functions can be auto-discovered in recursive upward directories.
- Testcases can be run in diverse ways, with single testset, multiple testsets, or entire project folder.
- Test report is concise and clear, with detailed log records.
- With reuse of
Locust, you can run performance test without extra work.
- CLI command supported, perfect combination with
HttpRunner is rich documented.
关注 HttpRunner 的微信公众号，第一时间获得最新资讯。