Prismata AI Engine
This repository contains the C++ AI Engine for Prismata (by Lunarch Studios). The Prismata AI is a completely standalone project from the retail game client, and comes with an offline GUI writtten in C++/SFML that you can use to implement your own Prismata AI, or modify / play against the existing AI.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Canada License, so you can create and freely distribute your own versions of the AI for others to play against.
Getting Started with the Prismata AI:
- Watch the GDC 2017 Prismata AI Presentation on YouTube
- Read the Publications about the Prismata AI from the AIIDE 2015 Conference and Game AI Pro 3
- Read the Installation Instructions and Tutorials on the Prismata AI Wiki
- A precompiled Windows 10 version of the GUI is available for download here: PrismataAI.zip
In this repo you will find the following sub-projects:
- Prismata_Engine: C++ engine for the Prismata game rules, which allows complete simulation of Prismata games
- Prismata_AI: The AI code used in the retail version of Prismata (see below for details)
- Prismata_GUI: A fully functional SFML GUI for playing offline Prismata games vs. the AI
- Prismata_Standalone: Used to create a standalone executable to replace the actual Prismata client AI executable so you can play against the AI you create in the real game client
- Prismata_Testing: Used to benchmark, test, and run tournaments between AI agents