Brute Panel is a modern admin login path finder written in Python.
- Includes a in-built bruteforcer + google dorker + port scanner.
- Everything is automated on demand.
- Bruteforces for directories as well as paths.
- Has a user-friendly interaction environment.
- Big path list (near about 3000 paths).
- Prepares custom report at end of admin panel gathering.
- Supports php, asp, cgi, brf, js, jsp, cfm and html extensions.
- Support for custom paths.
- Clone the script and launch it.
git clone https://github.com/code-sploit/brutepanel.git cd brutepanel
- Install the dependencies.
pip install -r requirements
- Launch the script.
- Enter the website target.
- Keep track of changes in the final report.
- Everything is pretty much automated, so you need not do much.
- Associate multithreading with these processes so they can be processed faster.
- Increase path file list.
- Team CodeSploit