- Fix Export board menu not visible on some boards
- RAM usage
- Outgoing Webhooks Data
- Outgoing Webhooks and Let's Encrypt
- Outgoing Webhooks Original Pull Request, multiple Webhooks, more parameters and response order
- Developer Docs
- Building Wekan for Sandstorm
- Docs - Sandstorm etc
- Maintainer FAQ
- Feature requests
- Import / Export
- Drag and Drop
- REST API
- Admin Panel
Wekan allows to create Boards, on which Cards can be moved around between a number of Columns. Boards can have many members, allowing for easy collaboration, just add everyone that should be able to work with you on the board to it, and you are good to go! You can assign colored Labels to cards to facilitate grouping and filtering, additionally you can add members to a card, for example to assign a task to someone.
What is special about Wekan?
Wekan is distributed under the MIT License, allowing anyone to easily work with it and modify it. It is perfect for anyone that needs a slick kanban board but doesn't want to use third party services, which are out of user control. Wekan can be hosted on your own server with very little effort, guaranteeing that you have all the time full control over your data and can make sure no one else has access to it and that it won't just vanish from one day to another, that is, if you do backups.
There are various ways to get started with Wekan:
- you can use the Sandstorm app demo,
- you could install it right away on your own server, or
- you could look through our contributing guidelines to get involved in the project.
If you still have questions, check out the FAQ!