Table of Contents
- Some Features
- Installation 4.1 Automated-Installer 4.2 Manual Install
- Version Support Information
- Homestead (For local developement)
- Special Thanks
I have been developing a Nex-Gen Torrent Tracker Software called "UNIT3D." This is a PHP software based off the lovely Laravel Framework -- currently Laravel Framework 5.8.16, MySQL Strict Mode Compliant and PHP 7.1 Ready. The code is well-designed and follows the PSR-2 coding style. It uses a MVC Architecture to ensure clarity between logic and presentation. As a hashing algorithm of Bcrypt or Argon2 is used, to ensure a safe and proper way to store the passwords for the users. A lightweight Blade Templating Engine. Caching System Supporting: "apc,” "array,” "database,” "file," "memcached," and "redis" methods. Eloquent and much more!
UNIT3D currently offers the following features:
- Internal Forums System
- Staff Dashboard
- Faceted Ajax Torrent Search System
- BON Store
- Torrent Request Section with BON Bounties
- Freeleech System
- Double Upload System
- Featured Torrents System
- Polls System
- PM System
- Multilingual Support
- TwoStep Auth System
- DB + Files Backup Manager
- RSS System
- and MUCH MORE!
- A Web server (NGINX is recommended)
- PHP 7.1.3 + is required (7.2 for Argon2 Support)
- Dependencies for PHP,
- php-curl -> This is specifically needed for the various APIs we have running.
- php-intl -> This is required for the Spatie\SslCertificate.
- php-zip -> This is required for the Backup Manager.
- Crontab access
- A Redis server
- MySQL 5.7 + or MariaDB 10.2 +
- TheMovieDB API Key: https://www.themoviedb.org/documentation/api
- OMDB API Key: http://www.omdbapi.com/
- A decent dedicated server. Dont try running this on some crappy server!
Processor: Intel Xeon E3-1245v2 - Cores/Threads: 4c/8t Frequency: 3.4GHz /3.8GHz RAM: 32GB DDR3 1333 MHz Disks: SoftRaid 2x240 GB SSD Bandwidth: 250 Mbps Traffic: Unlimited Is Under $50 A Month
NOTE: If you are running UNIT3D on a non HTTPS instance you MUST change the following configs. config/session.php <-- HTTPS Only Cookies must be set to false config/secure-headers.php <-- HTTP Strict Transport Security must be set to false config/secure-headers.php <-- Content Security Policy must be disabled
A UNIT3D Installer has been released by Poppabear.
git clone https://github.com/poppabear8883/UNIT3D-INSTALLER.git installer cd installer sudo ./install.sh
Check it out here for more information: https://github.com/poppabear8883/UNIT3D-INSTALLER
Video Tutorial Can Be Seen Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2tiMWZ3KbA
If you rather setup UNIT3D manually you can follow the instructions here: https://github.com/HDInnovations/UNIT3D/wiki/Manual-Install
php artisan git:update
Video Tutorial Can Be Seen Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlNUjS1dYMs
Here are some packages that are built for UNIT3D.
- An artisan package to import a XBTIT database into UNIT3D.
- An artisan package to import a Gazelle database into UNIT3D.
- An artisan package to import a U-232 database into UNIT3D.
|Version||Status||PHP Version Required|
|1.0 to 1.9.1||End Of Life
If you discover any security related issues, please email email@example.com instead of using the issue tracker.
UNIT3D is open-sourced software licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.0.
As per license do not remove the license from sourcecode or from footer in
For instructions on how to use Homestead for running UNIT3D in a local development environment check here: https://github.com/HDInnovations/UNIT3D/wiki/Homestead
Demo is reset every 48 hours!
You can support my work if you are enjoying UNIT3D, this really keeps me up for fixing problems and adding new features. Also helps pay for the demo server + domain. Plus some beer to keep me sane. Some folks have asked me if it's possible to do a one-time donation, or if I accept cryptocurrency. Yes, and yes!
Bitcoin (BTC) - 3HUVkv3Q8b5nbxa9DtXG1dm4RdTJaTFRfc
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) - qp3wgpnwzpj4v9sq90wflsca8p5s75glrvga9tweu2
Ether (ETH) - 0x5eFF42F65234aD9c6A0CA5B9495f3c6D205bBC27
Litecoin (LTC) - MDLKyHzupt1mchuo8mrjW9mihkKp1LD4nG
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
Everett (Mike) Wiley