- Cocoapods 1.2.0 +
- iOS 10.0+ / Mac OS X 10.9+
- Xcode 10.0+
- Send your rich text, expression, image and voice.
- The cell image in
TSChatImageCellis drawn by using
Mask Layer. The chat background can be changed freely so that UI will look perfect.
- Custom expression keyboard, custom tool keyboard.
wavfiles can be automatically converted into
amrfiles which facilite file transfer to Android devices. Both of the two type files have been doing cache.
- When you tap the
TSChatVoiceCell. It will automatically check the cache and download it by Alamofire.
- When you send the image, it will be stored locally by using the caching mechanism of Kingfisher. After successfully uploaded, it will be automatically modified to image link's
MD5value file name.
- The data are loaded from the JSON file. All the
Modelsare created via ObjectMapper which is easy to convert model objects (classes and structs) from JSON.
|Classes||To deposit different folders like
|Classes/CoreModule||To deposit encapsulation of business logic of basic classes, like HttpManager, Models, ApplicationManager and etc.|
|General||To deposit reused
|Helpers||Non-business logic extension, such as:
|Macro||To deposit macros and constant definitions used in the whole application, such as
|Resources||Resources. Such as
|Vendor||To deposit the third party liabraries that cannot be installed by
|Supporting Files||To deposit the original files|
|Scripts||APNs script, export IPA file script and etc.|
|Sketch||To deposit the original Sketch files. All the recourses in the project are come from the WeChat IPA folder, but some images I can't find. So I decided to do it myself. Yeah, I love design, sometimes coder become a designer is feeling good. XD|
TSWeChat is released under the MIT license. See LICENSE for details.
- The custom photo album
- WeChat custom ActionSheet
- Long press the chat cell
- The image viewer
- Address book
- GIF image cell in TSChatViewController
- Send my address
- Video cell in TSChatViewController
- Multilanguage support
- And so on...
- All kinds of contributions (enhancements, new features, documentation & code improvements, issues & bugs reporting & todo task) are welcome. Let's make it better. XD