KoolClash is for
Koolshare OpenWrt/LEDE x86_64. Use Clash for OpenWrt if you are running original OpenWrt.
- Clash : A multi-platform & rule-base tunnel
- KoolClash : This project, a rule based custom proxy for Koolshare OpenWrt/LEDE based on Clash.
- HTTP/HTTPS and SOCKS protocol
- Surge like configuration
- GeoIP rule support
- Support Vmess/Shadowsocks/Socks5
- Support for Netfilter TCP redirect
Besides those features that Clash have, KoolClash has more:
- Install clash and upload config to Koolshare OpenWrt/LEDE X86
- Transparent proxy for all of your devices
koolshare.tar.gz from GitHub Release, and then upload to Koolshare OpenWrt/LEDE Soft Center as offline installation.
Read the detailed installation instructions (written in Chinese) for more details.
$ git clone https://github.com/SukkaW/Koolshare-Clash.git $ cd Koolshare-Clash $ ./build # Get usage information $ ./build pack # Build the package $ ./build ipdb # Update Country.mmdb to latest $ ./build dashboard # Update clash-dashboard to latest
Clash on Other Platforms
- Clash for Windows : A Windows GUI based on Clash
- clashX : A rule based custom proxy with GUI for Mac base on clash
- ClashA : An Android GUI for Clash
- Clash for OpenWrt : A rule based custom proxy for OpenWrt based on Clash.
All kinds of contributions (enhancements, new features, documentation & code improvements, issues & bugs reporting) are welcome.
KoolClash is released under the GPL-3.0 License - see the LICENSE file for details.