Feel free to submit a PR adding a link to your own recaps, guides or reviews!
- Arjun Khode’s blog about summaries for each day, including fixed glitches, bugs and extra features
- Nitish Dayal's Text Guides are great for those who like reading over watching
- Meredith Underell's Quick Lessons Learned
- Rowan Weismiller's Recaps + Lessons Learned
- Thorsten Frommen shares how he solved the exercises before viewing the answers
- Soyaine 写的中文指南包含了过程记录和难点解释
- Ayo Isaiah's Recaps and Lessons Learned
- Adriana Rios shares her alternative solutions
- Michael Einsohn publishes each challenge after watching the video once
- Mike Ekkel
- Yusef Habib lessons and tricks learned, and a gh-page to see working all the mini-projects.
- Amelie Yeh 30 lessons notes with things I've learned, and those important recaps. and directly view my demos here
- Rayhatron - walkthroughs, recaps and lessons learned.
- Andrei Dobra Full repo with lessons learned and a gh-page with all the exercises.
- Usmaan Ali's summary of the technical skills learned from each project. He's also posting them as separate blog posts here
- Axel's lessons learned and a showcase with the projects.
- Chris 中文實戰，目標描述、過程紀錄。
- Lee Keitel's Blog includes summaries of each lesson, what I learned from each one, and my thoughts about the topic taught and using them in the future.
- Dustin Hsiao 包含了各篇介紹、 效果Demo、各篇詳解及記錄過程，附上部分延伸閱讀及gh-page。
- GuaHsu - 紀錄各篇練習過程與心得，並嘗試擴充部分練習，也做了一個包含全部練習的介紹站
- Daniela's completed challenges on GitHub Pages and Codepen
🙌 💪 👍
- Dmitrii Pashutskii's code of all challenges on GitHub with Pages and review blog posts
- Abid Hasan's completion of all challenges. This was awesome!! Learned so much!
- Yusong Notes Records Yusong JS 30 days note and demo
- Ding's Implementation code and online demo
- Herminio Torres lessons and tricks learned, and a gh-page to see working all the mini-projects.
- Dmytro Borysovskyi says many thanks to for the course to Wes
🤝It was incredible challenge 👌The full repository with code available here and demos can be reached by the link to gh-pages 👍 👍 👍
- Kizito's follow along repo with completed challenges and notes.
- VannTile's repository and GitHub Pages showcase. Thank you for a great
Here are some links of people who have done the tutorials, but in a different language or framework:
- Akinjide Bankole used Node.js with Jade to solve the exercises
- Adrien Poly a modest attempt to convert Drum Kit, Video Player, Local Tapas, TypeHead to Stimulus JS framework in a Rails App.
A note on Pull Requests
These are meant to be 1:1 copies of what is done in the video. If you found a better / different way to do things, great, but I will be keeping them the same as the videos.
The starter files + solutions will be updated if/when the videos are updated.