Android TensorFlow Machine Learning Example
About Android TensorFlow Machine Learning Example
- This is an example project for integrating TensorFlow into Android application
- How to build TensorFlow project to use with Android project.
- How to build TensorFlow library(.so file and jar file) to use with Android Application.
- This project include an example for object detection for an image taken from camera using TensorFlow library.
Find this project useful ?
- Support it by clicking the
⭐️button on the upper right of this page. ✌️
- The classifier example has been taken from Google TensorFlow example.
Copyright (C) 2017 MINDORKS NEXTGEN PRIVATE LIMITED Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
Contributing to Android TensorFlow Machine Learning Example
Just make pull request. You are in!