Lua VM running in your browser!
Open here, if it works you should see "Hello Lua!".
Each update is executed in a unique VM instance via WASM + emscripten.
Currently test on Firefox 52.0 but probably works on other platforms as well.
Lua is a fast, highly embeddable VM that boasts a wide set of features allowing it to be adapted to a diverse set of domains and platforms.
- Can be run in 400kb of memory or less.
- Multi-paradigm via metatables, closures and coroutines.
- Robust, proven VM that's shipped on platforms including MIPS, x86, ARM and many others(and now WASM!).
- Small, easy to understand language.
- Extensible debugger hooks for easy on-target debugging.
Thanks to rawgit for hosting.